Wednesday 22 September 2010

Thank You Grande!

Today I'd like to share a fun pink card with you.  I've used a WOJ stamp and papers are from the TH Vintage Shabby Collection.  Sentiment is from MFT.  I also got to use my new Magnolia Doohicky Dies on this beauty!  Image of course was colored with my Copics.
Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Arrangement 1 consists of a 25mm Rose, Cherry Blossoms, 15mm rose, and pink crystal stems.  Flowers were accented with star dust stickles.

Arrangement 2 consists of 4mm closed rosebuds, 5mm closed rosebud, Gypsophila Stem, pearl sprays, pearl stars.  The bow was made with my Bow Easy,  I just love the double sided ribbon.


I hope you've enjoyed this card as much as I loved creating it! :)


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful card Kim,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete