Thursday 14 October 2010

Star Light, Star Bright....

Good Morning!!
Today I have a Christmas card to show
using some of the gorgeous flowers, pearls
I just have to express my deepest love for
there gorgeous lace!!! I can't find a better
selection or price anywhere!!! Lace is one
of my favorite embellies so I thought
it would be fitting to show some off.


Isn't that lace beautiful!! It is so detailed and delicate
looking! I think it adds so much to the card!

The pearls are the 5mm size and the
lace I have used on this card is just

I have matched these up with some Webster's Pages
paper, which is beautiful with all of these,
and my image is colored with distress inks and
twinkling h20's.

Well thanks so much for stopping by
and I hope you all have a
wonderful day being creative!
:)Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the image and your coloring.
    Grts. Yvon

    ReplyDelete