Friday 22 April 2011

Tilda

Hi there, it’s my turn to share a card with you on the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog today. 

hawaii-tilda

 

A close up of the white baby’s breath flowers after I had pulled them to bits (as I do!).   I snipped the wire off the end, pulled the pearl stamens out so I could squish the flower up to fit in under the roses then used the waste pearl stamens in the arrangement.  I also dabbed an inked sponge on the roses to give them a bit more of a vintage look.

hawaii-tilda2

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts: 10mm roses, 15mm roses, 20mm roses, 25mm wild roses, medium hydrangeas, white baby’s breath flowers

Whatever your plans I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and a happy and peaceful Easter.

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

1 comment:

  1. I do love this card,the colours amazing, good ideas with the flowers, thanks for sharing... luv Ursula X

    ReplyDelete