Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pretty in pink


Hello! It is Kylie here to share some inspiration with you today. My card is made using Dena's fantastic sketch from the current challenge....  I just love checking out the work of the DT when we have a sketch challenge, the various interpretations are just stunning.


I've been going through a little bit of a pastel phase recently but I choose some beautiful Websters Pages for my card with some gorgeous bright colours, so I coloured up this beautiful stamp more vividly than I usually would. I love the strong colour results you can achieve with Copics.

I used a die from My Favourite Things to cut the pink doily and double matted the layers then stitched them together.


Look at all of those flowers! I had a ball putting this card together. The details of the gorgeous products...
I hope you get a chance to join us at the challenge this fortnight. It is such a sweet sketch to work with.
Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs K x

1 comment: