Friday 13 January 2012

Fans Cricket

Today I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge...


I have used Fan's Cricket, how adorable is she looking at her little friend there, I have coloured her with markers and Chalks, I have used BG Picadilly a gift from a sweet friend, I have as always slightly distressed the edges with chalks, I have added a simple sentiment with someTwine through the top, the flowers are Curly RosesAster DaisiesCherry Blossoms, Sweetheart Blossoms and 10mm Open Roses, I have popped a Crown Pin through the flowers and I have punched my Leaves, and added Butterflies with Amber Gems and of course someStardust as she has to sparkle...
Thank you so very much for looking today  biggest of hugs Love Pops x x x

2 comments:

  1. What a great card......... can't quite figure out whether Fan's looking for a snack or just admiring!!!!! Lol. Love the colour way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Pops, such a cute image and I just love the colours you have used.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete