Wednesday 22 February 2012

Organizing Lace Ideas

I've said it before and I'll say it again!  "I love to organize"!! So lately I have had organizational issues with my various laces, so I went out and did a little searching for ideas and thought I would share some with you.  Since Wild Orchid Crafts happens to have the most fabulous laces around, this may be quite helpful for some of you! These are just a few of my favorites and from this I have my very own idea ready to get to work on and as soon as I'm done with my little project I promise to post it and show you all.

This first one I thought was pretty cute.  She displays them in a vase and uses rulers and paint sticks.  You can find more info HERE.

Now here's another desktop idea.  Found this one HERE
.
This next one is a little more my style!! Love how organized it looks! haha  HERE is the original site.

Now for the very practical organizer.  I  found this one HERE.

 Last, but not least, my ultimate favorite!!!!!! CUTE tags!!!  See more HERE.



I hope this gives you an idea of how to store or organize those pretty Wild Orchid Crafts lace pieces!



Have a wonderful day!!


Hugs, Dena


3 comments:

  1. Some really clever lace storage ideas here, Dena, thank you for sharing. I have to be organised otherwise I find it interrupts my creative flow...lol!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dena,
    Well how spooky is this- I am sat here cutting out my chipboard/heavyweight card spools for my lace and ribbon at the moment. Like you I spend hours organising, it is my favourite pastime and no matter how hard I try I cannot stop it. I have just finished doing all my beads, findings etc and now its my ribbon and lace and then its the promarkers etc.
    I make a template that looks like a cotton reel (spool) but flat of course, in card (as they actually do in haberdashery stores) approx 10x15cm. I then trace round it to make the number required and cut out with guillotine & craft knife. They line up in my ribbon/lace drawer in rows and colour blocks. They stay wrinkle free and look good too.
    All the best with your creations. Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I do like those first two! So pretty!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete