Tuesday 14 February 2012

Together Forever

This is  a  favourite of mine  Together Forever, I love this one especially as you can imagine what expression they have on their faces, I like to think they are giggling...


07 Feb - Pops - Together Forever 1


I have coloured my image with markers, pencils and chalks, I have sprayed the image with spray and shine to protect the chalks, I have used my nesties to mount this, the papers are Echo Park Yours Truly and Bo Bunny Love Bandit, I have added a strip of Lace and some Pink Seam BindingI have used a Grunge Stamp on the opposite corners and one of the new Love Sentiments and cut it out and tied it to my bow with a small pearl heart, I have used two more of the Love Sentiments and added some Stardust to make them sparkle. My flowers are Trellis RoseLiliesCherry Blossoms and10mm Open Roses, I have punched my leaves using a Frond Punch.


07 Feb - Pops - Together Forever 2

          Thank you so much for looking today,biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pops,
    As always your cards are adorable and full of inspiration. I have just left your blog, funnilly enough, and although I haven't been by much of late (as I explained in my comment there) I do love to see what you are up to. I love the mix of kraft with the pink here, it is perfect to compliment the boy and girl image.
    Hope you and the family are doing well.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful!
    I love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete