Monday 23 April 2012

Priscilla Pie

It’s ages since I played just for fun so really really enjoyed making this card with one of Saturated Canary’s fab digi stamps.  This one is Priscilla Pie – love her!

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-priscilla-pie

The embellies are all from Wild Orchid CraftsChrysanthemum, 25mm wild rose, 20mm roses, 15mm roses, silk ribbon, ribbon slider buckle, rhinestones, brad and also that gorgeous rhinestone spacer which should be on the website soon!

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-priscilla-pie2

The inside has been finished off to match the front

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-priscilla-pie3

That’s all from me, have a fantabulous week!

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

4 comments:

  1. A real stunner Bev and I love the muted, dusky colour tones, so chic.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is awesome Bev. I love how you decorated this and as always the coloring is just perfect. Love this card, so gorgeous work hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning. The flowers are perfect, image is beautiful and I can't wait to get my hands on the spacer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card from Bev. Can I just say thank you for my candy which arrived today. Gorgeous contents,cannot wait to play. x

    ReplyDelete