Monday 24 December 2012

Are you ready for Springtime???

Gosh, it seems that we have been on the Christmas/holiday train for so very long.....AND I am ready to think about SPRINGTIME!!! Of course I don't know how to get the weather to cooperate and move quickly in that direction...I know very well that there is much snow and ice to endure before the flowers bloom...but at least I can DREAM!!!! So I have a definite spring-y card for you today!

 
This is a very simple card but I have used a nunber of things from the Wild Orchid Crafts shop to put some spring in the air:
 
 
 
Thank you so very much for dropping by today and we hope to see you here often. I know you are just as excited as I am to see the Wild Orchid Crafts shop back in the swing of things after the holidays. Have a lovely day and until the next time, Hugs from Jacque!!

2 comments:

  1. Soooo beautiful Jacque and sooo nice to see something new and springy now afterall this christmasstuff for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. I would like to wish everyone at Wild Orchid Crafts a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete