Friday 12 April 2013

Button, button, who's got the button?

Hello there, I made a card using a ton of buttons. I've never done this before and saw a scrapbook page on pinterest and loved te way it looked.... so I gave it a shot. You can get buttons galore in the Wild Orchid Crafts store. I just love all the colors. Of course I also had to use some adorable flowers, which are all listed below.

I hope you are all leaving here feeling inspired. :)
Have a great week!
 
hugs, Mindy



Supplies
Stamps - Sneezing Tilda from Love Collection 2013
Paper - Studio Calico
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - buttons, red twine, white pearls, daisy lace, 15mm white and red rose, white cosmo daisy, yellow lily, pink sweetheart blossom, 20mm white rose, pink cherry blossom, 10mm blue rose,
Accessories - My Minds Eye stickers

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love all the buttons, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy,
    What a simply delightful card,
    loving your colour combo, hugs,
    Heather & Bronwyn x x

    ReplyDelete