Wednesday 15 October 2014

A box of flower bulbs

Hi everybody,

Today I'd like to show a little gift I made for my mum. It's a little milk carton like box with a holder (from a template that I purchased) filled with flower bulbs.
I have had this cute Lady Gnome image by Pink Cat Studio for ages and thought she was perfect for this project so colored her with my Copic Markers and 3D paper pieced her. On this picture you can see the milk carton in the holder with a pretty corner of flowers.
And here you can see the two separated. As you can see part of the flowers are attached to the holder and part are attached to the milk carton.
Put back together they form a gorgeous flowery corner to the box. Perfect I think for a box with flower bulbs!
And finally a close up of those pretty flowers. I adore the combination of green and purple-ish flowers.

I hope you'll find some time to get crafty today. The weather here in The Netherlands is absolutely perfect for it at the moment. Have a great day everybody!

Hugs,






Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon Moss Green
Mixed Green Open Roses 25mm
Mixed Green Open Roses 15mm
Purple/White Cosmos Daisy Flowers
Mixed Purple/Lilac & White Sweetheart Blossoms
Lilac Open Roses 20mm
Raspberry Divine Bakers Twine

3 comments:

  1. Обожаю коробочки! Очень красиво и отличная идея с держателем!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut amazing project here Mariska, it´s as usual just stunning and sooo perfect, and soo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project just love the colours its stunning love and happy crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete