Monday 23 March 2015

My first canvas

Hi everyone :)
Hope you're all well :)
I am very exiting as I've just finished my first canvas.
I do not have any sprays or mists so I've only used ink, homemade texture paste and gesso.
And of course beautiful flowers and embellishments from 
This canvas is very special not because is the first one, but it goes to a beautiful, young 
woman who has to fight for her life.
Thank you and have a fantastic day xx

Products used:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS  Model: QVR-029
LARGE MIXED PINK MULBERRY WILD ROSES 40mm (1½") Model: QVR-025 
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS Model: MKX-333
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC TONE OPEN ROSES Model: MKX-662
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) Model: MKX-448
1.1 Yards (1 METRE) LENGTH WHITE GUIPURE LACE Model: MKX-276
MIXED BIRD METAL EMBELLISHMENTS Model: GST-159
BLUEBERRY SWIRLS LITTLE GATE (WINDOW) CUTOUT Model: GST-072
WHITE CABOCHON ANGELS Model: MKX-189
MIXED PINK SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS (SET A) - ⅛" (3mm) Model: MKX-501
WHITE ALMOND BLOSSOM FABRIC FLOWERS Model: MKX-278

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas! I love the soft colors and the texture that you added with the gesso. I am quite sure that the young woman receiving this canvas will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning canvas Lady E!! and what a lovely gift to inspire someone who is going through a difficult time xx
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful and what a lovely way to inspire this young woman God bless her with a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete