Friday 10 July 2015

"Golden Week Tilda From Sakura Collection 2015"

Hi there!

Today I'm back with another card "Sakura Collection 2015"

It is wonderful Golden Week Tilda.

I've painted her with Distress Ink in yellow tones.
* * *
 I made a card in pieces (15x15 cm)
I have used a beautiful die from the GoKreate.
I used Bazzill cardstock "Kraft",
and the sweet pattern paper from Maja Design.
 I have color "Golden week Tilda from Sakura collection 2015"
 with Distress ink.
 Some of my own stuff, and decorations that i have used on this card is:
Halfpearls, cheesecloth, bark heart, cake paper.
 They gorgeous flowers and lace comes from WOC.
Beautiful flowers in different pieces and colors make me happy :) 
 This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
The beautiful lyrics come from Stempelglede.
And i have use beautiful vintage Seam Binding "Light beige" from WOC.
This card will be in the Magnolia's shop as an inspiration card just for you.

I hope you love my card.
"with love from me"
Camilla.
You can also see my card on my blog HERE
* * *
Materials which I have used are:
Open Roses 15mm White.
Open Roses 20mm Pale Pink.
Hip Rosebuds pink tone (GST-014)
Vintage Seam Binding Light Beige (SB-00002)
Metal Silver Corners (MKX-206)
Lace Guipure Cream Lace (LA-00027)
Pearl Loop Spray Stems (MKX-180)
Bead Berry Baby Pink (GST-153)
Wild Roses 30 mm (QVR- 014)

1 comment: