Monday 23 May 2016

Communion card

Hello everyone :)
Today I have for you a first communion card, I decorated with my favourite products from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I used gorgeous white lilies and added some ivory open roses. It looks like ice cream with caramel.


I wanted to make some grapes, so I adhered self adhesive pearls at the diecut. As a filler to the cluster I used vintage ribbon and white leaves.



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472
DEEP IVORY MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-015
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES WITH STEM 1¼" (30mm) MKX-450
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-232
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES - 1¼" (30mm) MKX-448
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-496

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Monika

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Communion Card. They are so elegant and perfect for such a sacred event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Monia, I love all the products you have used from Wild Orchid Crafts
    Kind regards. Anne Owens.

    ReplyDelete