Wednesday 31 August 2016

"Love" frame

Hi everyone, Mireille here! I'm back with another home decor creation, this time made inside a wooden frame. I started with an application fo modelling paste with a spatula to give my background some texture. Than I glued in place my embellishments , including many Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, with heavy gel medium. When everything was dry, I apply two coats of gesso on top. I also add gold crawling medium and let everything dry overnight.

 I then paint my projects with acrylics mica glazes in several colors. Then, I sprayed the entire project with dark gray mica mist and finally add some highlights with gesso.

 I hope you like it, see you next week.






You can find all the Wild Orchid Crafts products used in this projects here:


  • 50 IVORY MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-054
  • 20 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES MKX-683
  • 20 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-682
  • 50 IVORY HIP ROSEBUDS GST-063
  • 50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
Thank you for stopping by!

EnregistrerEnregistrer

No comments:

Post a Comment